Monday, October 6, 2008

Thinking about nothing else but you...

I can't think about anything else but you at the moment my little peanut! Except for your dadu, he's a part of my soul and therefore in my mind and heart every second of the day.

I am busy reading a book called Ina May's guide to childbirth, and it's opened my eyes and stirred a primal response deep in my being about how to bring you into this world. Today I spent lots of time researching how to move our care to a mid-wife, I wrote a long letter to a mid-wife group that feels perfect, and now I await their response to see if they have space to care for us until the moment you arrive...and after even! Holding my breath!

I think about you, and dream about you, and feel your little elbows and feet banging my belly like a bongo drum, and all I want to do is prepare for you. 

I'm still working but I'm just hanging in there for a little longer as I'm ready for a change. I need an environment that's easier on us both, and some time and space for you and I to get to know each other.

You can probably hear dadu's voice too....he talks to you all the time. He loves you so much little monkey, he rubs my belly and covers it with kisses, which he hopes you can feel. He also wants to feel connected to you, so he comes to pre-natal yoga with us...and most times is the only male there! So precious!

He's still working really hard, but he makes time to dream about you too. He loves your name too and so we both talk to you using your name already, you probably will know it by birth!

Sigh, got to go my little babu. It's late and I've got to get ready for bed so that I can wake up and make it through another day...until you arrive!

x Kisses, and snuggles and hugs!

x Mamu 

No comments: