Friday, October 10, 2008

my baby girl

Dear Babu!

Time is flying out here. You are almost 24 weeks old! Yey! I still have not told you about how we got to know that you are a girl, but I have written a little bit on a bumpy lumpy bus to university, and I will for sure write to you about your scan!

So now we know that you are a girl! That means I am going to have two girls in my family, well that means that there are 3 girls in our family actually ;-) We are taking care of Cookie, who is a cute little kittie, except when she is eating dadu's plants. you might be bale to hear her now and then, though when you hear a deeper sound of purring, that's your dad when mom is massaging his shoulders or sore head that gets too sore from studyign a lot.

My dear girl. I just wanted to say that I love you very much and that despite the fact that I am very busy with school and cannot be there for you or for your mom all the time, that does not mean that I am not thinkign about you. In my heart you are the most precious and beautiful miracle that has happened out of your mom and dad's big big love (into which you will come very soon, in less than 16 weeks ;-))

And don't worry about coming to this world because you great parents waiting for you to surround you by much love and care.

Love you my baby girl!

butterflies and rainbow sunshines

dad

No comments: